Sunday, September 18, 2011

Birthdays!!!

I have two three year olds!  My younger daughter turned three, and my older daughter's birthday isn't until the end of October, so for a month and a half they are the same age.

My newly turned three year old is starting to come out of her terrible twos (which were just HORRID) and I am ever so excited to see her smiling, playful personality showing up again!  She was just delightful until her little brother came along, and her jealously was honestly getting to point of concern.  But she's coming around - and I am THRILLED!!!

My oldest three babies were born in consecutive years, all in the fall.  Islamically, we don't celebrate birthdays, but I do take the munchkins to their choice of play.  The girls chose City Stars for the play area.  They also requested donuts.  I have never been a huge fan of donuts, but WOW, fresh donuts made to order are delicious!!!

It was a LONG day - the supermall is located in another area of Cairo, and it takes a good 45 minutes to travel from one area to the next.  Thrilled to make it home, but then its on to the monotony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment